Mscan — CAN Driver
This driver supports the MSCAN CAN devices available in some Freescale Coldfire and PowerPC microprocessors.
The device provides filtering support that is compatible with the filter model defined by the CAN subsystem, and therefore hardware filtering is employed.
The following baud rates are supported: 500kb/s, 250kb/s, 125kb/s, 100kb/s, 50kb/s, 20kb/s, 10kb/s.
This driver requires an additional package to configure it to the particular microcontroller. For each channel X supported the CDL script in this package must provide the following configuration options:
- cdl_component CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX
- This defines whether the channel is included.
- cdl_option CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX_NAME
- This defines the name of the channel.
- cdl_option CYGNUM_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX_BASE
- This defines the base address of the CAN channel controller in the memory map. It will typically be an expression involving HAL-defined constants which resolves to the address of the the device.
- cdl_option CYGNUM_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX_VECTOR
- This defines the interrupt vector associated with buffer 0. It is assumed that the vectors for buffers 1..15 follow this, and that the error and bus off interrupt vectors follow these. This will typically be a HAL-defined constant.
|2019-04-28||eCosPro Non-Commercial Public License|