BXCAN — CAN Driver
This driver supports the BXCAN devices available in some variants of the ST STM32 family of microprocessors.
Hardware filtering is used to provide the standard CAN subsystem filtering semantics.
The following baud rates are supported: 1Mb/s, 500kb/s, 250kb/s, 125kb/s, 100kb/s, 50kb/s. However, the accuracy of baud rates that can be supported at any particular PCLK1 frequency depend on the resolution of the baud rate divisor.
For each channel X supported the CDL script provides the following configuration options:
- cdl_component CYGINT_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX
- This interface should be implemented by the platform HAL for each channel that is connected to a CAN bus or socket on the board.
- cdl_component CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX
This defines whether the channel is initialized. By default this
- cdl_option CYGPKG_DEVS_CAN_CHANNELX_NAME
- This defines the name of the channel.
|2018-07-27||eCosPro Non-Commercial Public License|